We understand dental emergencies can be terrifying and Dentex Dental Studio is always ready to take in walk-in and emergency appointments. Simply state your emergency with a call or email and our team will bring you in as soon as we can, to get the care that you need. Our online appointment system is also available to you 24/7, so you can choose the time you want to be seen.
What is considered a dental emergency?
- Broken or chipped tooth
- Tooth pain or sensitivity that is not going away or getting worse
- Excessive swelling or bleeding in the gums
- Jaw or facial swelling
- Frequent bad taste or metallic taste in the mouth
- Lingering sores or ulcerations that won’t heal
- Loose teeth
- Broken or loose fillings or crowns causing pain or sensitivity
- Broken or loose fillings or crowns in your front teeth
Emergencies can come in so many different forms and it is crucial to have a dentist that you feel comfortable with and trust. If you are experiencing an emergency, do not hesitate to call.